Teeth whitening can be a tricky treatment, especially if you’re not sure which treatment is best for your smile. Well, we are here to tell you all about Zoom! Whitening, which is a teeth-whitening treatment that can brighten your smile in just 45 minutes. This in-office procedure is simple and effective and it can give you the results you are looking for in no time.
How do I know Zoom! Whitening is the best treatment for me?
The only way to know if this treatment is the best for you is to meet with your dentist. When you come into our office, your dentist will examine your smile and will check the health and strength of your teeth and gums. If everything looks good, this treatment is right for you!
What is the process involved in Zoom! Whitening?
The Zoom! Whitening process involves the following steps:
1. You will come in and sit in one of our comfortable dental chairs.
2. Your dentist will cover your gums and lips to protect them from the whitening solution.
3. Dr. Sanjeev Sharma will paint the solution onto the surfaces of your teeth.
4. When you are ready, the solution will be activated with a special light. This will take about 15 minutes.
5. After the time is up, your dentist will re-apply the solution onto your teeth as well as activate it two additional times.
What do I do after my smile is whitened?
When your treatment is completed, your dentist will give you a touch-up whitening kit to use at home. The kit should include custom-made whitening trays. Your dentist will give you the instructions you need to successfully use the kit. Dr. Sanjeev Sharma will also give you tips on the foods, drinks, and products to avoid so you can maintain a brilliant smile.
If you’re interested in whitening your smile with this beneficial treatment, we encourage you to call our office today at 360-666-5700 and schedule an appointment with Dr. Sanjeev Sharma. Our team at Excel Dental is here to help you in any way we can, and we look forward to your call!